Securing a World of Possibility with SASE
The world stands on the edge of a great transformation.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), accelerated cloud adoption and hybrid work are fundamentally shifting how business gets done.
The old way of securing your people, apps and data doesn’t work and scale anymore.
All of which means today’s organizations need to reimagine their security and networking infrastructure with a cloud-first and unified SASE architecture.
Join us for SASE Converge 2023, a two-day virtual experience featuring technologists from across the globe revealing how SASE powered by advanced AI can drive better security and networking outcomes.
You’ll see why Palo Alto Networks was recently recognized as the ONLY Leader in the inaugural 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Single-Vendor SASE, and as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Zero Trust Edge Solutions, Q3 2023 report, with insights such as:
- All-new AI operations with ZTNA 2.0 security and integrated Prisma SD-WAN.
- New threat protection advancements for securing critical apps and data.
- The real-world impact of adopting a unified, single-vendor SASE strategy.
You’ll get the timely information you need to meet the scale, complexity and speed of today’s highly distributed and cloud-first marketplace.
The Promise of AI. The Power of SASE.
Today’s organizations are reimagining their security and networking infrastructure with an AI-powered, unified SASE architecture.
Driving Real Impact with Prisma SASE
45%Reduction in data breaches
25XMore security updates
10XIncrease in bandwidth
99%Reduction in network trouble tickets
243%Return on investment
- Only vendor recognized as a Leader in SSE, SD-WAN and Single-Vendor SASE.
- Only leader in first-ever Gartner Magic Quadrant for Single-Vendor SASE.
- Leader in first-ever Forrester Wave, Zero Trust Edge.
- By 2025, 80% of enterprises will have adopted a strategy to unify web, cloud services and private application access using a SASE and SSE architecture.
- 74% of businesses have a permanent hybrid work model.
- 78% of CFOs say they will maintain/increase their digital investments.
- Nearly half (47%) of organizations identified AI as their top tech budget item.
Frequently Asked Questions
AMER: 9 AM PST
EMEA: 10 AM CET
JAPAC: 11 AM SGT
Already registered? Click here to access On Demand content.
Please enter your email address to have your personalized On Demand link emailed to you.