Palo Alto Networks - SASE Converge 2023
November 15-16, 2023
IMPORTANT: This event is not open to employees of competitive companies. If you register and are employed by a competitor, we reserve the right to remove you from the registration list or otherwise deny you entry to the event.
Thank you for your interest in attending SASE Converge 2023!
Palo Alto Networks is committed to creating a stellar conference experience for everyone at SASE 2023. We believe the best work happens when we celebrate our differences while solving the world’s most pressing cybersecurity challenges.
Event Code of Conduct
We expect attendees to treat each other with respect and contribute to an environment dedicated to learning and inclusivity. Our actions should mirror those expectations by building strong relationships as we continue to redefine the industry. Attendees include all event participants, including Palo Alto Networks employees, vendors, speakers, volunteers, partners, and participants.
Harassment of any attendee, in any form, violates our commitment to providing an inclusive and respectful environment and will not be tolerated. Anyone violating this Code of Conduct may be removed from the conference at our discretion.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of exclusion regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Reporting and Enforcement
If you experience or witness any violation of this Code of Conduct, please contact Safety and Security at 1-669-444-6000. We take all reported issues seriously. Information you provide will be kept confidential and will only be shared as necessary to conduct a thorough investigation. Acts of exclusion create an environment that reduces the value of the experience for every participant.